Additions in October, 2004
- birds sector : Crested Oropendola, Blue-grey Tanager, Palm Tanager, Red-breasted Blackbird, Eastern Meadowlark, House Wren, Pale-breasted Thrush, Mouse-colored Tyrannulet, Pale-tipped Tyrannulet, Pied Water-tyrant, Lesser Yellow-headed Vulture, Little Blue Heron, Laughing Gull, Black Skimmer, Lesser Yellowlegs, Least Sandpiper, Lesser Night-hawk, Grey-breasted Sabre-wing, Band-rumped Swift, Lesser Swallow-tailed Swift, Greater Ani, Little Cuckoo, Blood-colored Woodpecker, Guianan Piculet (a.k.a. Arrowhead Piculet), Tropical Mockingbird, Saffron-crested Tyrant-Manakin, Yellow-crowned Tyrannulet, Yellow-breasted Flycatcher (a.k.a. Ocre-lored Flatbill), Tropical Kingbird, Turkey Vulture, Rufescent Tiger-Heron, Yellow-headed Caracara, Snail Kite, Roadside Hawk, Grey Hawk, Semipalmated Sandpiper, Ruddy Turnstone, Ruddy Ground-Dove, Red-bellied Macaw, Buff-throated Saltator, Bluck Vulture, Black-capped Night-Heron, Capped Heron, Black Caracara, Bat Falcon, Blackish Nightjar, Black-throated Mango, Blue-headed Parrot, Blue-and-Yellow Macaw, White-tailed Trogon, Amazon Kingfisher, Brown Jacamar, Black Nunbird, Channel-billed Toucan, Black-collared Swallow, Guira Tanager, Golden-sided Euphonia, Cayenne Jay, Snowy Egret, Fasciated Antshrike, Grey-breasted Martin, Yellow-crowned Night-Heron, Great Black-Hawk, Great-billed Hermit, Fork-tailed Woodnymph, Green-tailed Goldenthroat, Green-rumped Parrotlet, Green Kingfisher, Green-tailed Jacamar, Domestic Fowl, Lined Seedeater, Rufous-bellied Antwren, Plain-crowned Spinetail, Neotropic Coromorant, Orange-breasted Falcon(?), Harpy Eagle, Least Sandpiper, Domestic Pigeon, Rufous-breasted Hermit, Orange-winged Parrot, Red-fan parrot, Trinidad Piping-Guan, Violaceous Euphonia, Silver-beaked Tanager, White-banded Swallow, Spangled Cotinga, White-crowned Manakin, Sulphur-rumped Flycatcher, Rusty-margined Flycatcher, Short-crested Flycatcher, Tricolored Heron, Semipalmated Plover, Wattled Jacana, Straight-billed Hermit, Red-shouldered Macaw, Spix's Guan, Red-billed Toucan (White-throated Toucan), White-winged Swallow, Yellow-billed Jacamar, Yellow-throated Woodpecker, Guianan Cock-of-the-Rock, Red-and-Green Macaw, Cliff Flycatcher, Blue-black Grassquit, Epaulet Oriole (?), White-lined Tanager, Red-shouldered Tanager, Ruddy-breasted Seedeater, Wing-barred Seedeater, Cinnamon Attila, Willet, Wedge-billed Treecreeper.
- mammals sector : Guianan Squirrel, Guianan Saki Monkey, Red Howler Monkey, Red-rumped Agouti, Brown-beared Saki Monkey, Golden-handed Tamarin, Common Squirrel Monkey, Southern Tamandua, Common Long-tongued Bat, (Footprint of) Tayra, some dogs and a cat.
- insects sector : 50+ unidentified insects.
- plants sector : 50+ unidentified plants.
- other animals sector : about 20 pictures.
- landscape sector : Several photos added.
- other changes : 2 rooms added to plants sector. Several rooms added to insects sector.